- Trarieux F, Lyons G J, ‘Novel Use of a Bandwidth Measure For Vortex Induced Vibrations – Case Study: The Foinaven umbilical’, Fluid Structure Interaction Symposium, IUTAM, New Brunswick, NJ, USA, 2003
- Trarieux F., Lyons G. J., Detailed analysis of the Vortex Induced Vibration (VIV) frequency content of the Foinaven umbilical, Flow Induced Vibration 2004 (FIV2004) Conference, Paris, France, 2004.
- Trarieux F., Lyons G. J., Fatigue damage assessment using a bandwidth parameter for VIV applied to the Foinaven dynamic umbilical, 24th International Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering Conference, OMAE2005-67024, Halkidiki, Greece, 12-17 June 2005.
- Lyons G. J., Trarieux F., Vaz M., Patel M. H., Garnham S., Cook H. H., Sworn A, Developments in assessment of fluid loading regime contributions to fatigue for deepwater flexibles, Offshore Technology Conference (OTC06), Houston, Texas, USA, May 2006.
- Trarieux F., Lyons G. J., Vaz M. A., Patel M. H., Garnham S., Investigation of the influence of waves and vessel motions on the VIV response of the Foinaven umbilical – A review of experimental data and comparison with VIVAL predictions, 25th International Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering Conference, OMAE2006-92010, Hamburg, Germany, 4-9 June 2006.
- M. Collu, M. H. Patel, and F. Trarieux. A unified mathematical model for high speed hybrid (air and waterborne) vehicles, 2nd International Conference on Marine Research and Transportation (ICMRT ’07), Naples, Italy, 2007
- M. Collu, M. H. Patel, F. Trarieux, A mathematical model to analyze the coupled (aero-hydrodynamic) static stability of hybrid (aero-hydrodynamically supported) vehicles, HSMV 2008, Naples, Italy, 22-23 May 2008.
- M. Collu, A. W. G. Williams, M. H. Patel, F. Trarieux, Areodynamically Alleviated Marine Vehicles (AAMV): Development of a mathematical framework to design high speed marine vehicles with aerodynamic surfaces, HPMV 2009, Shangai, China, 17-18 April 2009
- C. Freeman, J. Amaral-Teixeira, R Ayre, F. Trarieux, Design of a gravity stabilized fixed pitch tidal energy converter, EWTEC 2009, Uppsala, Sweden, 7-10 Sept 2009.
- 18th International Ship and Offshore Structures Congress (ISSC), 09-13 Sept 2012, Rostock, Germany, Vol. 2, Committee V.4, Offshore Renewable Energy, Wave Energy Conversion, Tidal and Ocean Energy Conversion.
- F.Fiore, F. Trarieux, J.Hayman, Experimental Investigation of the Dynamic Response of an Underwater Taut Moored Support Structure for Tidal Energy Converters in Unidirectional Current and Waves, EWTEC 2013, Aalborg, Denmark, 2-6 Sept 2013.
- Trarieux F., Lyons G. J., Patel M. H., Investigations with a bandwidth measure for fatigue assessment of the Foinaven dynamic umbilical including VIV, Engineering Structures, Volume 28, Issue 12, October 2006, Pages 1671–1690.
- Sato M., Patel M.H., Trarieux F. Static displacement and elastic buckling characteristics of structural pipe-in-pipe cross-sections (2008) Structural Engineering and Mechanics, 30 (3), pp. 263-278.
- M. Collu, M. H. Patel, F. Trarieux. The Longitudinal Static Stability of an Aerodynamically Alleviated Marine Vehicle, a Mathematical Model. Proceedings A of the Royal Society, Dec 2009.
- R.Gervelas, F.Trarieux, M.Patel, A Time-Domain Simulator for an Oscillating Water Column in Irregular Waves at Model Scale. Elsevier “Ocean Engineering”, Volume 38, Issues 8–9, June 2011, Pages 1007–1013.